ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Extension Course Overview
With this course, you can add ISO 9001 Lead Auditor certification to your current Lead Auditor Certification,
and participate in Certification Body and Registration Body auditing.
Already a Lead Auditor for ISO 14001 or other Management System? Add ISO 9001 2015 Lead Auditor Certification with this online Course. It provides you with the Auditing Skills, the Knowledge of the Standard and the practical application of that knowledge with Audit Scenarios to enable you, as Audit Team Leader, to undertake and manage Certification Audits.
Who should Enroll in this ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Extension Course?
This ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Extension course is intended for those who:
- want to offer consultancy support in Quality Management Systems (QMS),
- wish to understand the processes of conducting ISO 9001 Certification Audits,
- want to audit for Certification Bodies or Accreditation Boards,
- need to develop and implement a QMS for their organization,
- are a Management Representative for their organization and/or are the QMS Audit Programme Manager for internal audits,
- wish to improve their career prospects.
What does this ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Extension Course cover?
This is a comprehensive course is divided into two Modules:
- Module 1: Knowledge of the Standard, ISO 9001 2015, Quality management systems — Requirements.
- Introduction to ISO 9001:2015
- Terms & Definitions – ISO 9001:2015
- Fundamentals of Quality Management Systems Some
- Key aspects of QMS Auditing
- Structure & content of ISO 9001:2015
- Parts 1, 2 & 3
- Part 4: Context of the organization
- Part 5: Leadership
- Part 6: Planning for the Quality Management System
- Part 7: Support (3 modules)
- Part 8: Operation (2 modules)
- Part 9: Performance evaluation
- Part 10: Improvement
- Advanced aspects of QMS Auditing (3 modules)
- FAQs about the Standard
- Online Module Examination
- Module 2: Practice with Scenarios, based on actual audits and includes advice on dealing with awkward situations and individuals. And with many FAQs answer
- Audit Scenarios – Internal Auditor
- More Audit Scenarios – Lead Implementers
- Yet more Audit Scenarios – Lead Auditors
- FAQs about the Auditing Experience
- Online Final Examination
How is the ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Extension Course delivered?
The ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Extension Course is delivered online from our Learning Management System (LMS) provided by Inquisiq.
All Lessons have a full resume and scaling capabilities. This means, for example, you can…
- Start a Lesson at work on your Work Station running on Windows 10,
- Continue the Lesson on the train home on your iPad running on iOS 9 and,
- Complete the Lesson at home on your Notebook PC running on Windows 8.1.
What kind of course materials are included in the ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Extension Course?
The course includes:
- Diagram: Auditor Certification Process
- Handbook: Learner Manual
- Diagram: 6-Stage Audit Process
- Sample Code of Ethics
- Management of an Audit Programme
- Sample Audit Plan
- Sample Audit Work Order
- Nonconformity Report example
- Working Document & Checklist example
- Determining the Context of the Organization
- Documented information in ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 9001-2015 and Risk-based Thinking
- Risk Assessment Tools and Methodologies
- Typical Process Map
Are there any previous qualifications required for the ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Extension Course?
If you have previously completed a Lead Auditor Course with deGRANDSON Global, you are pre-qualified for this ISO 9001 lead auditor extension course. Just log-in, enroll and start your course immediately.
If you have NOT previously completed a Lead Auditor Course with deGRANDSON Global, you will need to complete a free Pre-Test first to demonstrate adequate auditing skills.
To begin please register and log-in, then enroll in the free Pre-Test, Course 006x. When that is completed, just log-in, enroll and start your course. The Pre-Test will take approx 30 minutes.
Regarding prerequisite qualifications generally for Lead Auditor Courses, the minimum of a Secondary School Certificate (such as a GCSE, High School Diploma, Baccalaureate or similar National Vocational Qualification) combined with 5 years’ work experience, with 2 at managerial/supervisory level, is recommended.
You do not have to provide us with any evidence of your qualifications and experience. However, if you do not meet these requirements, you can expect to struggle with this course.
Have you tried this course?
See our full suite of ISO 9001 Training Courses for comparison or see our answers to frequently asked questions about ISO 9001 certification.
ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Certification Course
ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Refresher Course
ISO 9001 Lead Implementer Course
ISO Transition, Migration, Conversion & Extension Explained
5 Steps in Preparing for ISO 9001 Certification
Have you tried this course?
Let us know what you think by rating it and leaving a comment below!