ISO 45001:2018 Internal Auditor Course Content
Be an internationally Certified Internal Auditor:
This ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Training Course is for those wishing to participate in their organization’s internal auditing to the requirements of the Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) Management System Standard. This management system’s auditor course is internationally-recognised and completed fully online.
Thie Course provides you with the Auditing Skills, the Knowledge of the revised Standard, and the practical application of that knowledge with Audit Scenarios to enable you to undertake Internal Audits and Supplier Audits.
This course is for you:
- If you are required to perform OH&S internal audits within your organization
- If you are required to perform OH&S audits at Suppliers’ premises
- If you wish to improve your career prospects
- If you wish to understand the processes of conducting OH&S internal audit
This is a comprehensive Course covering all aspects of Internal Auditing is divided into four Modules:
- Module 0: Introduction and background to the Standard and to auditing.
- Module 1: Auditing Skills based on the auditing standard ISO 19011:2018
- Auditing Skills
- Terms and definitions
- Principles of auditing
- Auditor skills
- Overview of Audit activities
- Audit activities – Step 1
- Audit activities – Step 2
- Audit activities – Step 3 (2 modules)
- Audit activities – Step 4
- Audit activities – Step 5
- Audit Activities – Step 6
- FAQs about Auditing
- Online Module Examination
- Module 2: Knowledge of the Standard, ISO 45001:2018, OH&S management systems – Requirements with guidance for use
- Introduction to ISO 45001
- Terms & Definitions – ISO 45001
- Some Key aspects of OHSMS Auditing
- Structure & content of ISO 45001
- Parts 1, 2 & 3
- Part 4: Context of the organisation
- Part 5: Leadership
- Part 6: Planning for the OH&S Management System (2 modules)
- Part 7: Support (2 modules)
- Part 8: Operation
- Part 9: Performance evaluation
- Part 10: Improvement
- FAQs about the Standard
- Online Module Examination
- Module 3: Practice with Scenarios, based on actual audits and includes advice on dealing with awkward situations and individuals. And with many FAQs answered.
- Audit Scenarios – Internal Auditor
- FAQs about the Auditing Experience
What kinds of course materials are included in the ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Training – Certified Course?
This course includes:
- Diagram: Auditor Certification Process
- Handbook: Learner Manual
- Diagram: 6-Stage Audit Process
- Sample Nonconformity Report
- Sample Working Document & Checklist
- Sample Hazard Identification Checklist
The Course is delivered on-line from our Learning Management System (LMS), which you can explore at www.degrandsonLMS.com (provided by Inquisiq).
All Lessons have a full resume and scaling capabilities. This means, for example, you can:
- Start a Lesson at work on your Work Station running on Windows 10,
- Continue the Lesson on the train home on your iPad running on iOS 11 and,
- Complete the Lesson at home on your Notebook PC running on Windows 8.1.
Are there any previous qualifications required for the ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Training – Certified Course?
The minimum of a Secondary School Certificate (such as a GCSE, Standard Grade (Scotland), High School Diploma, Baccalaureate or similar National Vocational Qualification) combined with 2 years’ work experience is recommended.
You do not have to provide us with any evidence of your qualifications and experience. However, if you do not meet these requirements, you can expect to struggle with the Course.
Not sure if this is the best choice of Course?
See our full suite of ISO 45001 courses by clicking on the image above for comparison or see our answers to frequently asked questions about ISO 45001.
ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Course
ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Extension Course
ISO 45001 Lead Implementer Course
ISO 45001 Certification: 21 FAQs Answered
Why ISO 45001 matters to SMEs
Have you tried this course?
Let us know what you think by rating it and leaving a comment below!