If your knowledge of Standard is not what it should be, this ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Refresher course is the course you need to keep your auditing skills and knowledge up-to-date.
The course provides you with the knowledge of the Standard and the practical application of that knowledge with Audit Scenarios to enable you to undertake Internal Audits and Supplier Audits.
Who should enrol in the ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Refresher Course?
This ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Refresher Course is for you if your knowledge of the Standard is below par and …
- You wish to refresh your ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor Certification,
- You are required to perform quality system internal audits within your organization,
- You will be called on to perform supplier audits on current or new vendors, or
- You wish to improve your career prospects.
What does the Course cover?
This comprehensive ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Refresher course covers all aspects of ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditing is divided into two Modules:
- Module 1: Knowledge of the Standard, ISO 9001:2015, Quality management systems (QMS) – Requirements
Introduction to ISO 9001:2015
Terms & Definitions – ISO 9001:2015
Some Key aspects of QMS Auditing
Structure & content of ISO 9001:2015
Parts 1, 2 & 3
Part 4: Context of the organisation
Part 5: Leadership
Part 6: Planning for the Quality Management System
Part 7: Support (3 modules)
Part 8: Operation (2 modules)
Part 9: Performance evaluation
Part 10: Improvement
FAQs about the Standard
Online Module Examination
- Module 2: Practice with Scenarios, based on actual audits and includes advice on dealing with awkward situations and individuals.
Audit Scenarios – Internal Auditor
FAQs about the Auditing Experience
Online Final Examination
What kinds of course materials are included?
This ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Refresher Course includes:
- Diagram: Auditor Certification Process
- Handbook: Learner Manual
- Diagram: 6-Stage Audit Process
- Sample Nonconformity Report
- Sample Working Document & Checklist
- Determining the Context of the Organization
- Documented information in ISO 9001
- ISO 9001-2015 and Risk-based Thinking
- Typical Process Map
How is the Course delivered?
The ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Refresher Course is delivered online from our Learning Management System (LMS) provided by Inquisiq.
All Lessons have a full resume and scaling capabilities. This means, for example, you can:
- Start a Lesson at work on your Work Station running on Windows 11,
- Continue the Lesson on the train home on your iPad running on iOS 15 and,
- Complete the Lesson at home on your Notebook PC running on Windows 10
Does the Course require any previous qualifications?
If you have previously completed an Internal Auditor Course with deGRANDSON Global, you are pre-qualified. Just log-in, enroll and start your course immediately.
If you have NOT previously completed an Internal Auditor Course with deGRANDSON Global, you will need to complete a free Pre-Test first to demonstrate adequate auditing skills.
To begin please register and log-in, then enroll in the free Pre-Test, Course 004x. When that is completed, just log-in, enroll and start your course. The Pre-Test will take around 30 minutes.
Regarding internal auditor courses generally, the minimum of a Secondary School Certificate (such as a High School Diploma, Baccalaureate or similar National Vocational Qualification) combined with 2 years’ work experience is recommended.
You do not have to provide us with any evidence of your qualifications and experience. However, if you do not meet these requirements, you can expect to struggle with this course.
Not sure this is the best ISO 9001 Course for you?
See our full suite of ISO 9001 courses or see our answers to frequently asked questions about ISO 9001 for more information.
Have you tried this course?
Let us know what you think by rating it and leaving a comment below!