ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Conversion Course
Convert your ISO 27001:2013 Lead Auditor certification to the latest version of the standard with this ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Conversion course.
This online course will provide you with the Auditing Skills, the Knowledge of the Standard and the practical application of that knowledge with Audit Scenarios to enable you, as Audit Team Leader, to undertake and manage Certification Audits.
Who should enrol in this course?
This ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Conversion Course is for those who:
- wish to add ISO 27001:2022 to their Lead Auditor Certification.
- wish to offer consultancy support in ISMS to the 2022 Standard.
- are Management Representatives for their organization and/or are the Audit Programme Manager for internal audits.
- are required to perform supplier audits regarding information security aspects.
- wish to improve their career prospects.
What does the Course cover?
This comprehensive ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Conversion course is divided into three Modules:
- Module 0: Introduction and background to the Standard and auditing
- Module 1: Knowledge of the Standard, ISO 27001 2022, Information Security Management Systems requirements
- Introduction to ISO 27001:2022
- Terms & Definitions – ISO 27001
- Fundamentals of Information Security Management Systems (ISMS)
- Some Key aspects of ISMS Auditing
- Structure & content of ISO 27001:2022
- Parts 1, 2 & 3
- Part 4: Context of the organisation
- Part 5: Leadership
- Part 6: Planning for the ISMS (2 modules)
- Information Security Risk Assessment
- Guidance to Risk Analysis
- Risk Identification
- Risk Estimation
- Risk Evaluation
- Information Security Risk Treatment
- Information Security Objectives and planning to achieve them
- Part 7: Support (2 modules)
- Part 8: Operation
- Part 9: Performance evaluation
- Part 10: Improvement
- Advanced aspects of ISMS Auditing (3 modules)
- FAQs about the Standard
- ISO 27002:2013, Security Techniques – Code of practice for IS Controls (5 modules)
- ISO 27006:2015, Security Techniques – Requirements for IS Certification Bodies
- Online Module Examination
- Module 2: Practice with Scenarios, based on actual audits and includes advice on dealing with awkward situations and individuals.
- Audit Scenarios – Internal Auditor
- More Audit Scenarios – Lead Implementers
- Yet more Audit Scenarios – Lead Auditors
- FAQs about the Auditing Experience
- Online Final Examination
- And with many FAQs answered.
What Course Materials are included?
The course materials for this ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Conversion course include:
- Diagram: Auditor Certification Process
- Diagram: 6-Stage Audit Process
- Sample Code of Ethics
- Management of an Audit Programme
- Audit Plan example
- Audit Work Order example
- Nonconformity Report example
- Documented information in ISO 27001
- EU GDPR Full text
- Note: Information Assets
- Information security risk management process
- Information security risk treatment activity
- Chart of ISO 27001 Internal and External COTO Issues
- Stage 1 ISO 27001 Checklist of Critical Issues
- Stage 1 ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Checklist
- Sample Info Assets, SoA Risk Assessments, and Controls
- Sample Statement of Applicability
- Workbook for Annex A (SoA) Evidence recording
How is the Course delivered?
All Lessons have a full resume and scaling capabilities. This means, for example, you can:
- Start a Lesson at work on your Work Station running on Windows 11,
- Continue the Lesson on the train home on your iPad running on iOS 15 and,
- Complete the Lesson at home on your Notebook PC running on Windows 10.
Are there any pre-qualifications required?
The minimum of a Secondary School Certificate (such as a High School Diploma, Baccalaureate or similar National Vocational Qualification) combined with 5 years’ work experience, with 2 at managerial/supervisory level, is recommended.
You do not have to provide us with any evidence of your qualifications and experience. However, if you do not meet these requirements, you can expect to struggle with this course.
Not sure if this is the best choice of Course?
Click the image on the left to see the ISO 27001 table in full size or the button on the right to go to our ISO 27001 Course Overview page. You can also check out our answers to frequently asked questions about ISO 27001 to learn more about our ISO 27001 courses.
Have you tried this course?
Let us know what you think by rating it and leaving a comment below!