ISO 45001:2018 Conversion Course Content
Update your OHSAS 18001 Internal Auditor Certification…
… with this online Course, which provides you with the Auditing Skills, the Knowledge of the Standard, and the practical application of that knowledge with Audit Scenarios to enable you to undertake Internal Audits and Supplier Audits.
You should take this ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Conversion course:
- If you wish to convert your Internal Auditor Certification from OHSAS 18001 to ISO 45001, and
- If you wish to improve your career prospects.
This comprehensive ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Conversion course covers all aspects of ISO 45001:2018 Internal Auditing and is divided into two Modules:
- Module 1: Knowledge of the Standard, ISO 45001, OH&S management systems – Requirements with guidance for use
- Introduction to ISO 45001:2018
- Terms & Definitions – ISO 45001
- Some Key aspects of OHSMS Auditing
- Structure & content of ISO 45001
- Parts 1, 2 & 3
- Part 4: Context of the organisation
- Part 5: Leadership
- Part 6: Planning for the OH&S Management System (2 modules)
- Part 7: Support (2 modules)
- Part 8: Operation
- Part 9: Performance evaluation
- Part 10: Improvement
- FAQs about the Standard
- Online Module Examination
- Module 2: Practice with Scenarios, based on actual audits and includes advice on dealing with awkward situations and individuals. And with many FAQs answered.
- Audit Scenarios – Internal Auditor
- FAQs about the Auditing Experience
This ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Conversion course includes:
- Diagram: Auditor Certification Process
- Handbook: Learner Manual
- Diagram: 6-Stage Audit Process
- Sample Nonconformity Report
- Sample Working Document & Checklist
- Sample OH&S Hazard Identification Checklist
This ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Conversion Course is delivered on-line from our Learning Management System (LMS), which you can explore at www.degrandsonLMS.com (provided by Inquisiq).
All Lessons have a full resume and scaling capabilities. This means, for example, you can…
- Start a Lesson at work on your Work Station running on Windows 10,
- Continue the Lesson on the train home on your iPad running on iOS 11 and,
- Complete the Lesson at home on your Notebook PC running on Windows 8.1
If you have previously completed an Internal Auditor Course with deGRANDSON Global, you are pre-qualified. Just log-in, enroll and start your Course immediately.
If you have NOT previously completed an Internal Auditor Course with deGRANDSON Global, you will need to successfully complete a free Pre-Test first in order to demonstrate adequate auditing skills. To begin please register and log-in, then enroll in the free Pre-Test, Course 004x. When that is successfully completed, just log-in, enroll and start your Course. The Pre-Test will take 30 minutes approx.
Regarding internal auditor courses generally, the minimum of a Secondary School Certificate (such as a High School Diploma, Baccalaureate or similar National Vocational Qualification) combined with 2 years’ work experience is recommended. You do not have to provide us with any evidence of your qualifications and experience. However, if you do not meet these requirements, you can expect to struggle with the Course.
Not sure if this is the best choice of Course?
See our full suite of ISO 45001 courses for comparison or see our answers to frequently asked questions about ISO 45001 for more information.
ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Course
ISO Transition, Migration, Conversion & Extension Explained
ISO 45001 Certification: 21 FAQs Answered
Have you tried this Course?
Let us know what you think by rating it and leaving a comment below!