But why not ISO 17025 Lead ASSESSOR?
The auditors who undertake an external audit on behalf of an Accreditation Board are, for historical reasons, called Assessors. Their training by their Accreditation Body is done in compliance with ISO/IEC Guide 60:2004. Our Course includes Auditing Skills based on ISO 19011:2018 because those responsible for maintaining laboratory management systems are required to establish Audit Management Programmes following the guidance of ISO 19011.
ISO 17025:2017 Lead Auditor Conversion Course
Upgrade your existing ISO 17025 Lead Auditor certification to the latest 2017 version with this conversion course.
It provides you with the Auditing Skills, the Knowledge of the Standard and the practical application of that knowledge with Audit Scenarios to enable you, as Audit Team Leader, to undertake and manage Accreditation Audits against the requirements of the revised Standard.
After successfully completing the Course, the Learner will …
- Understand the requirements of the 2017 Standard including …
- The new and expanded requirements for Impartiality, Confidentiality and Complaints,
- The greater emphasis on Risk and Opportunity based on risk-based thinking,
- The introduction of Sampling to the Standard,
- Sampling uncertainty as a significant contributor to Measurement Uncertainty, in addition to analytical uncertainty,
- The possibility of for Sampling activities alone, and
- The detailed nature of Metrological Traceability.
- Have practiced with Scenarios to identify nonconformities, risks and opportunities and collection of improvement actions.
- Have a list of all instances where the revised Standard requires Documentation and Records.
- This ISO 17025 lead auditor certification conversion course is intended for those who:
- wish to offer consultancy support in TCLMS.
- need to understand the processes of conducting Accreditation Audits.
- want to audit for Accreditation Boards.
- need to develop and implement a laboratory management system (TCLMS) for their organization.
- you are Management Representative for their organization and are the Audit Programme Manager for internal audits.
- are required to perform supplier laboratory audits.
- wish to improve your career prospects.
This comprehensive ISO 17025 lead auditor certification conversion course is divided into three Modules:
- Module 0: Introduction and background to the Standard and auditing.
- Module 1: Knowledge of the Standard, ISO 17025:2017, General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories
- Introduction to ISO 17025:2017
- Developing & Implementing a TCLMS
- Terms & Definitions – ISO 17025:2017
- Some Key aspects of TCLMS Auditing
- Fundamentals of TCL Management Systems
- Structure & content of ISO 17025:2017
- Parts 1, 2 & 3
- Part 4: General Requirements, incl. impartiality (identify risks to impartiality) and confidentiality
- Part 5: Structural requirements – the physical infrastructure
- Part 6: Resource requirements – the personnel, environmental conditions, metrological traceability, etc.
- Part 7: Process requirements – sampling, testing, measurement uncertainty, reporting, complaints, etc.
- Part 8: Management System requirements, incl. actions to address risks and opportunities
- Advanced aspects of TCLMS Auditing (3 modules)
- FAQs about the Standard
- Online Course Examination
- Module 2: Practice with Scenarios, based on actual audits and includes advice on dealing with awkward situations and individuals
- Audit Scenarios – Internal Auditor
- More Audit Scenarios – Lead Auditor
- Yet more Audit Scenarios – Lead Auditor
- FAQs about the Auditing Experience
- Online Final Examination
This ISO 17025 lead auditor certification conversion course includes:
- Diagram: ISO Auditor Certification Process
- Diagram: 6-Stage Audit Process
- ISO 17025 Gap Analysis Tool
- Examples of Risk Assessment Tools and Methodologies
- Terms & Definitions
- Typical Map of Operational Processes of a Laboratory
The ISO 17025 Lead Auditor Conversion Course is delivered online from our Learning Management System (LMS) at www.degrandsonLMS.com (provided by Inquisiq).
All Modules have a full resume and scaling capabilities. This means, for example, you can…
- Start a Module at work on your Work Station running on Windows 10,
- Continue the Module on the train home on your iPad running on iOS 11 and,
- Complete the Module at home on your Notebook PC running on Windows 8.1.
If you have previously completed a Lead Auditor Program with deGRANDSON Global, you are pre-qualified. Just log-in, enroll and start your Program immediately.
If you have NOT previously completed an Internal Auditor Program with deGRANDSON Global, you are advised to complete a free Pre-Test first to demonstrate adequate auditing skills. The Pre-Test will take 30 minutes approx. and is FREE. Click this link to begin: Check your Lead Auditor Skills.
Regarding prerequisite qualifications generally for Lead Auditor Programs, the minimum of a Secondary School Certificate (such as a High School Diploma, Baccalaureate or similar National Vocational Qualification) combined with 5 years’ work experience, with 2 at managerial/supervisory level, is recommended.
You do not have to provide us with any evidence of your qualifications and experience. However, if you do not meet these requirements, you can expect to struggle with the Program.
Not sure this is the best ISO 17025 Course for you?
See our full suite of ISO 17025 courses for comparison or see our answers to frequently asked questions about ISO 17025.
ISO 17025 Accreditation: 21 FAQs Answered
ISO Transition, Migration, Conversion & Extension Explained
Why ISO 17025 Accreditation Matters to SMEs
Have you tried this course?
Let us know what you think by rating it and leaving a comment below!