ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor Extension Course
Already a Lead Auditor for ISO 9001 or other Management System standard? Get ISO 14001 Training to add to your Lead Auditor credentials with this online course.
It will provide you with the Auditing Skills, the Knowledge of the Standard, and the practical application of that knowledge with Audit Scenarios to enable you, as Audit Team Leader, to undertake and manage Certification Audits.
Who Should Enroll in the course?
The ISO 14001 lead auditor training course is ideal for:
- those who wish to offer consultancy support in Environmental Management Systems (EMS),
- those who wish to understand the processes of conducting ISO 14001 Certification Audits,
- those who wish to audit for Certification Bodies or Accreditation Boards,
- those who wish to develop and implement an EMS for your organization,
- those who are Management Representative for your organization and/or are the EMS Audit Programme Manager for internal audits,
- those who wish to improve their career prospects.
What does the course cover?
This comprehensive ISO 14001 lead auditor training course is divided into two modules:
- Module 1: Knowledge of the Standard, ISO 14001 2015, Environmental management systems – Requirements
- Introduction to ISO 14001:2015
- Terms & Definitions – ISO 14001:2015
- Fundamentals of Environmental Management Systems
- Some Key aspects of EMS Auditing
- Structure & content of ISO 14001:2015
- Parts 1, 2 & 3
- Part 4: Context of the organisation
- Part 5: Leadership
- Part 6: Planning for the Environmental Management System (2 modules)
- Part 7: Support (2 modules)
- Part 8: Operation
- Part 9: Performance evaluation
- Part 10: Improvement
- Advanced aspects of EMS Auditing (3 modules)
- FAQs about the Standard
- Online Module Examination
- Module 2: Practice with Scenarios, based on actual audits and includes advice on dealing with awkward situations and individuals, and with many FAQs answered.
- Audit Scenarios – Internal Auditor
- More Audit Scenarios – Lead Implementers
- Yet more Audit Scenarios – Lead Auditors
- FAQs about the Auditing Experience
- Online Final Examination
How is the Course delivered?
This ISO 14001 lead auditor training course is delivered online from our Learning Management System (LMS) provided by Inquisiq.
All Lessons have a full resume and scaling capabilities. This means, for example, you can:
- Start a Lesson at work on your Work Station running on Windows 10,
- Continue the Lesson on the train home on your iPad running on iOS 9 and,
- Complete the Lesson at home on your Notebook PC running on Windows 8.1.
What Course Materials are included?
This ISO 14001 lead auditor training course comes with:
- Diagram: Auditor Certification Process
- Handbook: Learner Manual
- Diagram: 6-Stage Audit Process
- Sample Code of Ethics
- Management of an Audit Programme
- Sample Audit Plan
- Sample Audit Work Order
- Sample Nonconformity Report
- Sample Working Document & Checklist
- Sample Hazard Identification Checklist
- Risk Assessment Tools and Methodologies
What Pre-Qualifications are required?
If you have previously completed a Lead Auditor Course with deGRANDSON Global, you are pre-qualified. Just log-in, enroll and start your Course immediately.
If you have NOT previously completed a Lead Auditor Course with deGRANDSON Global, you will need to complete a free Pre-Test first to demonstrate adequate auditing skills.
To begin please register and log-in, then enroll in the free Pre-Test, Course 006x. When that is completed, just log-in, enroll and start your Course. The Pre-Test will take 30 minutes approx.
Regarding prerequisite qualifications generally for Lead Auditor Courses, the minimum of a Secondary School Certificate (such as a GCSE, High School Diploma, Baccalaureate or similar National Vocational Qualification) combined with 5 years’ work experience, with 2 at managerial/supervisory level, is recommended.
You do not have to provide us with any evidence of your qualifications and experience. However, if you do not meet these requirements, you can expect to struggle with this course.
Not sure if this is the right course for you?
See our full suite of ISO 14001 training courses by clicking on the image above for comparison or see our answers to frequently asked questions about ISO 14001 for more information.
ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Refresher Course – to add to your existing certification
ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Certification Course – to programme and conduct audits
ISO Transition, Migration, Conversion & Extension Explained
Have you tried this course?
Let us know what you think by rating it and leaving a comment below!
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the Course Certified?
Yes, deGRANDSON is an ISO 21001 certified educational organization certified by BQAI, an internationally accredited certification body.
ISO 21001 is a university grade standard used globally by schools, colleges, and universities. We are also certified to ISO 29993: 2017 (Learning services outside formal education and Service requirements) and ISO 29994:2021 (Education and learning services; Requirements for distance learning).
Are there corporate discounts?
Yes, details of discounts, based on numbers enrolled, can be found on the Course Costs page.
How can I pay?
You can pay by Debit Card, Credit Card or PayPal during the Course Enrolment procedure. All payment methods are via the PayPal website – we never have access to any of your payment details.
Why no VAT?
Our business is registered in Cyprus, which is also our operational location. Vocational training is VAT exempt in Cyprus.
Is there an Examination?
Yes. In addition to the Quizzes at the end of each Lesson, there is at the end of each Module (set of Lessons) a formal Examination. The decision to award a Certificate is based on the combined scores achieved. The Examinations are open-book (you can have the Standard and other notes open beside you), time-limited and taken online.
What do I get when I’ve completed the course?
Once you have completed the Examination, your Certificate is immediately available online for you to print.
You may print as many copies as you wish. And your certificate will be available to you on our LMS website on an ongoing basis. There is no time limit on the validity of your Certificate.
What else will I need to become a competent auditor?
Provided you have the required personal attributes, all you need to add is auditing experience.
Who can I contact for more information?
Just send an e-mail to [email protected] or, for other contact options, see below.