Our Lead Auditor Skills Training Program is an online course for those wishing to upgrade their auditing skills to the level required of Lead Auditors.
The course is intended for three kinds of learners:
- Those who have a thorough knowledge of the Standard of interest (say, ISO 14001 or ISO 50001), do not want to undertake a lengthy Auditor Program and wish to upgrade their Lead Auditor skills to the professional level.
- Those who wish to act as Audit Program Manager for their organization.
- Those who are unable to find a suitable Lead Auditor Training Program for the management system standard of interest. There are 40+ ISO Management System Standards and courses are commonly available for only 4/5 of them. The best solution is to get a thorough knowledge of the Standard and combine that with a Lead Auditor Skills Program to have the combination of skills and knowledge to undertake effective Audits.
Who should take this Online Course
This ISO 19011 Lead Auditing Skills training course is recommended for those who:
- wish to upgrade their lead auditor skills to a sound, professional level,
- are required to perform supplier audits,
- wish to audit against one of the lesser-used ISO Management System Standards, or
- wish to improve their career prospects.
What does the Course cover?
This ISO 19011 Lead Auditing Skills training course is delivered as three Modules:
- Module 0: Introduction to the Lead Auditor Skills Course
- Module 1: Auditing Skills based on the auditing standard ISO 19011:2018
- Auditing Skills
- Terms and definitions
- Principles of auditing
- Auditor skills
- Managing an Audit Programme
- Audit Team Leadership
- Overview of Audit activities
- Audit activities: Step 1 – Initiating the audit – Audit Plan
- Audit activities: Step 2 – Preparation – Document review – Audit Checklist
- Audit activities: Step 3 (2 modules) – On-site Audit Activities – Opening & closing meetings – Collecting the evidence – Generate Findings
- Audit activities: Step 4 – Report results – The Audit Report
- Audit activities: Step 5 – Complete the Audit – Corrective Actions – Update Audit Records
- Audit Activities: Step 6 – Follow-up – Corrective Action verified
- FAQs about Auditing
- Online Course Examination
- Module 3: Practice with Scenarios
What Course Materials are included?
The ISO 19011 Lead Auditing Skills training course comes with:
- How you learn with deGRANDSON
- Terms & Definitions – ISO 19011:2018
- Management of an Audit Programme
- Audit Plan example
- Audit Work Order example
- Diagram: 6-stage Audit Process
- Sample Working Document & Checklist
- Sample Nonconformity Report
- Sample Effectiveness Checklist for Corrective Actions
- Sample Code of Ethics
All Modules have a full resume and scaling capabilities. This means, for example, you can:
- Start a Module at work on your Work Station running on Windows 11,
- Continue the Module on the train home on your iPad running on iOS 15 and,
- Complete the Module at home on your Notebook PC running on Windows 10.
Not sure this is the right course for you?
See our full list of ISO Lead Auditor courses by clicking on the image above for comparison.
Are there any pre-qualifications required?
The minimum of a Secondary School Certificate (such as a High School Diploma, Baccalaureate or similar National Vocational Qualification) combined with 5 years work experience, with 2 at the managerial/supervisory level, is recommended.
You do not have to provide us with any evidence of your qualifications and experience. However, if you do not meet these requirements, you can expect to struggle with this course.
ISO 19011 Internal Auditor Skills – to conduct effective internal audits
Have you tried this Course?
Let us know what you think by rating it and leaving a comment below!