Diploma Certificate with QR Code
If you want to be a QMS Consultant or if you wish to develop and implement a Quality Management System (QMS), this is the ‘Gold Standard’ Diploma for you.
And the QR Code on your Certificate means that you can verify instantly the validity of your Diploma for any prospective client.
It will be especially beneficial to …
- ISO 9001 Consultants: Where you wish to have a professional qualification to offer prospective clients.
- Experienced Quality Management Professionals: to upgrade your qualifications to a recognized internal standard.
- Newcomers to QMS: You don’t need to be an expert. You’ll be taken on a practical journey from getting started to Certification.
The course provides you with the Auditing Skills, the Knowledge of the Standard, and the practical application of that knowledge with Audit Scenarios to enable you to undertake and manage Internal Audits for your Organisation.
The ISO 9001 Consultant & Lead Auditor Diploma Course is intended for those who:
- need to develop and implement a quality management system for their organization,
- wish to consult in the development and implementation of quality management systems,
- wish to becime Lead Auditors for Certification Bodies,
- are required to programme and perform internal audits within your organization,
- are required to perform supplier audits,
- wish to improve your career prospects, and
- wish to understand the processes of conducting internal audit or external audits.
- It is also recommended for management involved in the audit process.
And Lead Auditor Skills are included.
This comprehensive ISO 9001 Lead Implementer Certification course covers all aspects of ISO Auditing is divided into four Modules:
- Module 0: Introduction and background to the Standard and auditing.
- Module 1: Auditing Skills to Lead Auditor Level and based on the auditing standard ISO 19011:2018
Terms and definitions
Principles of auditing
Managing an audit programme
Audit Team Leadership
Overview of Audit activities
Audit activities – Step 1
Audit activities – Step 2
Audit activities – Step 3 (2 lessons)
Audit activities – Step 4
Audit activities – Step 5
Audit Activities – Step 6
FAQs about Auditing
Online Module Examination
- Module 2: Knowledge of the Standard, ISO 9001:2015, Quality management systems – Requirements
Introduction to ISO 9001:2015
Developing & Implementing a QMS
Terms & Definitions – ISO 9001:2015
Fundamentals of Quality Management Systems
QMS Implementation and Certification to ISO 9001:2015 – the 33 Steps (3 modules)
- Securing Certification
Some Key aspects of QMS Auditing
Structure & content of ISO 9001:2015
Parts 1, 2 & 3
Part 4: Context of the organisation
Part 5: Leadership
Part 6: Planning for the Quality Management System
Part 7: Support (3 lessons)
Part 8: Operation (2 lessons)
Part 9: Performance evaluation
Part 10: Improvement
Advanced aspects of QMS Auditing (3 lessons)
FAQs about the Standard
Online Module Examination
- Module 3: Practice with Scenarios, based on actual audits and includes advice on dealing with awkward situations and individuals.
Audit Scenarios – Internal Auditor
More Audit Scenarios – Lead Implementers
FAQs about the Auditing Experience
Online Final Examination
These materials, invaluable when implementing ISO 9001 2015, include:
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System Implementation Handbook – 120pages of detailed step-by-step instruction
- Diagram: The 33-step Path to ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- Documented Information Requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Determining the Context of the Organisation
- ISO 9001-2015 and Risk-based Thinking
- Risk Assessment Tools and Methodologies
- Terms & Definitions
- Typical Process Map
- Comparison of ISO 9001:2015 vs. ISO 9001:2008
- Sample QMS Policy Manual
- Sample QMS Maintained Documentation (procedures), including…
- Sample Procedures
- Sample Records
- Sample Audit Plan
- Sample Audit Work Order
- Sample Nonconformity Report
- Sample Working Document & Checklist
- Sample Management Review Record
- Diagram: Auditor Certification Process
- Seventeen Guidance Documents to ISO 9001:2015
- Handbook: Learner Manual
- Diagram: 6-Stage Audit Process
- Sample Code of Ethics
- Management of an Audit Programme
All Modules have a full resume and scaling capabilities. This means, for example, you can…
- Start a Module at work on your Work Station running on Windows 10,
- Continue the Module on the train home on your iPad running on iOS 11
- Complete the Module at home on your Notebook PC running on Windows 8.1
The minimum of a Secondary School Certificate (such as a High School Diploma, Baccalaureate or similar National Vocational Qualification) combined with 5 years’ work experience is recommended.
You do not have to provide us with any evidence of your qualifications and experience. However, if you do not meet these requirements, you can expect to struggle with the Course.
Click the ‘Full Screen’ button below for best view of Contents ListISO 9001 Implementation Handbook Contents List
Not sure this is the best ISO 9001 Course for you?
See our full suite of ISO 9001 Training Courses for comparison or see our answers to frequently asked questions about ISO 9001 certification.
Have you tried this course?
Let us know what you think by rating it and leaving a comment below!