ISO 27001:2022 Transition Training Course
Need to undertake an ISO 27001:2022 Migration soon?
Transitioning to ISO 27001:2022 is a challenge that Information Security Managers, DPOs and others responsible for their organization’s Information Security Management System (ISMS) will face shortly.
When you’re ready to make the change, this online program will take you step-by-step through the transition process and enable your organization to meet all of the requirements of ISO 27001:2022.
In addition, this program will provide you personally with Lead Implementer & Auditor Certification.
The course provides you with the Knowledge of the Standard (including Annex A – Information Security Controls as per ISO 27002:2022) and the practical application of that knowledge with Audit Scenarios to enable you, as Audit Programme Manager, to undertake and manage Internal Audits for your Organization.
This ISO 27001:2022 Transition Course is for:
- Newcomers to ISMS: You don’t need to be an expert. You’ll be taken on a practical journey from getting started to ISO 27001 Certification.
- ISO 27001 Consultants: Gives you the methodology on how to implement ISMS Projects faster and easier than ever before.
- Experienced Information Security Management Professionals: Understand the impact of the Standard, the type and extent of documentation required, and best practice in maintaining an ISMS.
This comprehensive ISO 27001:2022 Transition Course is divided into three Modules:
- Module 0: Introduction and background to the 2022 Standard and the changes that have been made to the 2013 standard.
- Module 1: Knowledge of the Standard, ISO 27001:2022, Information Security management systems requirements …
- Introduction to ISO 27001:2022
- Terms & Definitions – ISO 27001
- Fundamentals of Information Security Management Systems (ISMS)
- Some Key aspects of ISMS Auditing
- Structure & content of ISO 27001:2022
- Implementing an ISO 27002:2022 based ISMS
- Parts 1, 2 & 3
- Part 4: Context of the organisation
- Part 5: Leadership
- Part 6: Planning for the ISMS (2 modules)
- Information Security Risk Assessment
- The Annex A Controls
- Guidance to Risk Analysis
- Risk Identification
- Risk Estimation
- Risk Evaluation
- Information Security Risk Treatment
- Information Security Objectives and planning to achieve them
- Part 7: Support (2 modules)
- Part 8: Operation
- Part 9: Performance evaluation
- Part 10: Improvement
- Advanced aspects of ISMS Auditing (3 modules)
- FAQs about the Standard
- ISO 27002:2022, Information security, cybersecurity and privacy protection – Information security controls (5 modules)
- ISO 27006:2015/Amd 1 2020, Security Techniques – Requirements for IS Certification Bodies
- Online Module Examination
- Module 3: Practice with Scenarios, based on actual audits and includes advice on dealing with awkward situations and individuals. And with many FAQs answered.
- Audit Scenarios – Internal Auditor
- More Audit Scenarios – Lead Implementers
- FAQs about the Auditing Experience
These materials, invaluable when implementing ISO 27001:2013, include:
- ISO 27001:2013 ISMS Implementation Guide (100+ pages)
- Diagram: The 31-step Path to ISO 27001:2013 Certification
- Sample ISMS Policy Manual
- Sample ISMS Maintained Documentation (procedures), including…
- Sample Info Assets, SoA Risk Assessments, and Controls
- Sample Statement of Applicability
- Workbook for Annex A (SoA) Evidence recording
- Sample ISMS Retained Documentation (records)
- ISO 27001:2013 Gap Analysis Tool
- Diagram: Auditor Certification Process
- Diagram: 6-Stage Audit Process
- Sample Code of Ethics
- Management of an Audit Programme
- Audit Plan example
- Audit Work Order example
- Nonconformity Report example
- EU GDPR Full text
- EU GDPR Checklist Templates for SMEs
- Information Security Risk Management process diagram
- Information Security Risk Treatment Activity diagram
- Note: Information Assets
- Information security risk management process
- Information security risk treatment activity
- Chart of ISO 27001 Internal and External COTO Issues
- Sample ISO 27001 FMEA Spreadsheet (Excel file)
- Sample Info Assets, SoA, Risk Assessments, and Controls – combined Spreadsheet (Excel file)
- Sample Statement of Applicability Spreadsheet (Excel file)
- Auditor’s Workbook for Annex A (SoA) Evidence Record (Excel file)
- Stage 1 ISO 27001 Checklist of Critical Issues
- Stage 1 ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Checklist
The ISO 27001 Lead Implementer Certification Course is delivered online from our Learning Management System (LMS), which is provided and maintained by Inquisiq, the Award-winning Learning Management System.
All Lessons have a full resume and scaling capabilities. This means, for example, you can:
- Start a Lesson at work on your Work Station running on Windows 10,
- Continue the Lesson on the train home on your iPad running on iOS 9 and,
- Complete the Lesson at home on your Notebook PC running on Windows 8.1.
The minimum of a Secondary School Certificate (such as a High School Diploma, Baccalaureate, or similar National Vocational Qualification) combined with 5 years’ work experience, with 2 at managerial/supervisory level, is recommended.
You do not have to provide us with any evidence of your qualifications and experience. However, if you do not meet these requirements, you can expect to struggle with the Course.
ISO 27001 Implementation Handbook
Click the ‘Full Screen’ button below for best view of Contents List
ISO 27001 Implementation Handbook Contents List
Click on the image thumbnail to see the table of courses in full size or click on the buttons on the other side to go to our ISO 27001 course overview or FAQ pages.
ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Extension Course
Lead Implementer Courses: Overview
Have you tried this course?
Let us know what you think by rating it and leaving a comment below!