Diploma Certificate with QR Code
ISO 27001 Consultant and Lead Auditor Course Content
This ISO 27001 consultant and Lead Auditor course is primarily intended for …
- ISO 27001 Consultants & Advisors: Where you wish to have a professional qualification to offer prospective clients.
- Experienced Information Security Advisors and similar Professionals: to upgrade your qualifications to a recognized international standard.
- Newcomers to Information Security Management Systems: You don’t need to be an expert. You’ll be taken on a practical journey from getting started to Certification.
- Experienced Information Security Management Professionals: Understand the impact of the Standard, the type and extent of documentation required, best practice in maintaining an ISMS and best practice when auditing to Certification Body requirements.
The course provides you with the Auditing Skills, the Knowledge of the Standard (including Annex A – Information Security Controls) and the practical application of that knowledge with Audit Scenarios to enable you, as Audit Programme Manager, to undertake and manage Internal Audits for your Organization.
This ISO 27001 Consultant and Lead Auditor course is for you:
- If you wish to be an ISMS Consultant.
- If you are Management Representative for your organization and are the Audit Programme Manager for ISMS internal audits.
- If you wish to develop and implement an information security management system for your organization.
- If you are required to perform ISMS internal audits within your organization
- If you are required to perform ISMS supplier audits
- If you wish to improve your career prospects
- If you wish to understand the processes of conducting internal audit or external audits
This comprehensive ISO 27001 Consultant and Lead Auditor course is divided into four Modules:
- Module 0: Introduction and background to the Standard and auditing.
- Module 1: Auditing Skills based on the auditing standard ISO 19011:2018
- Auditing Skills
- Terms and definitions
- Principles of auditing
- Auditor skills
- Managing an audit programme
- Audit Team Leadership
- Overview of Audit activities
- Audit activities – Step 1
- Audit activities – Step 2
- Audit activities – Step 3 (2 modules)
- Audit activities – Step 4
- Audit activities – Step 5
- Audit Activities – Step 6
- FAQs about Auditing
- Online Module Examination
- Module 2: Knowledge of the Standard, ISO 27001:2022, Information Security management systems requirements …
- Introduction to ISO 27001:2022
- Terms & Definitions – ISO 27001
- Fundamentals of Information Security Management Systems (ISMS)
- ISMS Implementation and Certification to ISO 27001 – the 31 Steps
- Securing Certification
- Some Key aspects of ISMS Auditing
- Structure & content of ISO 27001:2022
- Parts 1, 2 & 3
- Part 4: Context of the organisation
- Part 5: Leadership
- Part 6: Planning for the ISMS (2 lessons)
- Information Security Risk Assessment
- Guidance to Risk Analysis
- Risk Identification
- Risk Estimation
- Risk Evaluation
- Information Security Risk Treatment
- Information Security Objectives and planning to achieve them
- Part 7: Support (2 lessons)
- Part 8: Operation
- Part 9: Performance evaluation
- Part 10: Improvement
- Advanced aspects of ISMS Auditing (3 lessons)
- FAQs about the Standard
- ISO 27002:2020, Information security, cybersecurity and privacy protection – Information security controls (9 lessons)
- ISO 27006:2015/Amd 1:2020, Security Techniques – Requirements for IS Certification Bodies
- Online Module Examination
- Module 3: Practice with Scenarios, based on actual audits and includes advice on dealing with awkward situations and individuals. And with many FAQs answered.
- Audit Scenarios – Internal Auditor
- More Audit Scenarios – Lead Implementer
- Yet more Audit Scenarios – Lead Auditor
- FAQs about the Auditing Experience
These materials, invaluable when implementing ISO 27001:2022, include:
- ISO 27001:2022 ISMS Implementation Guide (100+ pages)
- Diagram: The 31-step Path to ISO 27001:2022 Certification
- Sample ISMS Policy Manual
- Sample ISMS Maintained Documentation (procedures), including…
- Sample Info Assets, SoA Risk Assessments, and Controls
- Sample Statement of Applicability
- Workbook for Annex A (SoA) Evidence recording
- Sample ISMS Retained Documentation (records)
- ISO 27001:2022 Gap Analysis Tool
- Diagram: Auditor Certification Process
- Diagram: 6-Stage Audit Process
- Sample Code of Ethics
- Management of an Audit Programme
- Audit Plan example
- Audit Work Order example
- Nonconformity Report example
- EU GDPR Fulltext
- EU GDPR Checklist Templates for SMEs
- Information Security Risk Management process diagram
- Information Security Risk Treatment Activity diagram
- Note: Information Assets
- Information security risk management process
- Information security risk treatment activity
- Chart of ISO 27001 Internal and External COTO Issues
- Sample ISO 27001 FMEA Spreadsheet (Excel file)
- Sample Info Assets, SoA, Risk Assessments, and Controls – combined Spreadsheet (Excel file)
- Sample Statement of Applicability Spreadsheet (Excel file)
- Auditor’s Workbook for Annex A (SoA) Evidence Record (Excel file)
- Stage 1 ISO 27001 Checklist of Critical Issues
- Stage 1 ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Checklist
The ISO 27001 Consultant and Lead Auditor Course is delivered online from our Learning Management System (LMS), which is provided and maintained by Inquisiq, the Award-winning Learning Management System. You can explore it at www.degrandsonLMS.com.
All Lessons have a full resume and scaling capabilities. This means, for example, you can:
- Start a Lesson at work on your Work Station running on Windows 10,
- Continue the Lesson on the train home on your iPad running on iOS 9 and,
- Complete the Lesson at home on your Notebook PC running on Windows 8.1.
The minimum of a Secondary School Certificate (such as a High School Diploma, Baccalaureate, or similar National Vocational Qualification) combined with 5 years’ work experience, with 2 at managerial/supervisory level, is recommended.
You do not have to provide us with any evidence of your qualifications and experience. However, if you do not meet these requirements, you can expect to struggle with the Course.
Click on ‘Full Screen’ button below for best view of Content PagesISO 27001 ISMS Contents of Handbook v6
Not sure if this is the best choice of Course?
See our full list of ISO 27001 Courses by clicking on the image above or check out our answers to frequently asked questions about ISO 27001 to get a quick refresher overview of the standard and related training and certification information.
ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Extension Course
ISO 27001 Internal Auditor Course
Lead Implementer Courses: Overview
Have you tried this course?
Let us know what you think by rating it and leaving a comment below!